The Dessausure Law Firm offers clients a broad variety of professional legal services. As a result, clients seek out our firm when they confront difficult problems in their lives. These problems often require guidance in the following areas:
- Automobile Accidents: We assist our clients with respect to car accidents and other vehicle-related injuries, including motorcycle accidents, boating accidents and more.
- Personal Injury: Our office protects the rights of people who have suffered, among other kinds of injuries, brain injuries, paralysis, burns and other traumatic injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcyclists have the same right to the road as do drivers of other vehicles. Our legal team understands this and knows how to build effective cases for people injured in motorcycle accidents.
- Trucking Accidents: We know how to investigate the unique circumstances that make trucking accidents different from other kinds of motor vehicle accidents. Our team examines driver logs, maintenance logs, black boxes and more to support your case.
- Nursing Home Abuse: More and more of our loved ones need to protect their rights against the people who are supposed to care for them. Our firm helps clients stop this abuse and recover financial losses associated with the abuse.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice cases require a firm with the resources to effectively litigate the matters. We are that firm. We assist clients who have been injured by pharmacists, doctors, surgeons and other medical professionals.
- Workers’ Compensation: Injured workers need someone who has their best interests in mind. Your employer and its insurance company are there to protect themselves. Clients regularly depend on us to ensure that they are treated fairly during this process.
- Wrongful Death: We help clients deal with the legal and financial problems that arise out of wrongful death tragedies. In this way, we leave our clients free to take care of their families’ real emotional needs while we pursue the parties responsible for the tragedy.
- Drunk Driving Accidents: Our clients rely on us to thoroughly challenge the case against them, including challenging any sobriety tests and any police actions taken during the traffic stop. We make it our job to ensure our clients understand all of their options in moving forward.
- Criminal Defense: Everyone deserves the right to be presumed innocent. Our firm works diligently to protect the rights of our clients so their voices are heard by the judicial system.
South Carolina Medical Malpractice And Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Schedule a free initial consultation with our firm by calling 803-771-0042 or 866-994-0042. You can also make an appointment by contacting our Columbia lawyer online. All conversations between potential clients and our firm remain entirely confidential.